Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce: Day 30 - Be the pack

This is the last night of our thirty-day blogging marathon. We won't blog tomorrow because it's Friday and Mom bowls on Friday, after work. It's a day for just me and Dad to be together.

Mom asked me what we learned in the past thirty days. I didn't know she planned a test! No fair! I'll give it a go, though.

I think we learned it's really good to be the pack and while it's fun to go away and do things, being on the pack's land is the best. I'm happy just hanging out with Mom and Dad. All I have to do is look at my ball-ball and one of them will pick it up and play. Same for my hex. If I give it to them, they fill it. It really is good to be me. 

I'm a lucky dog. My parents spoil me. I sleep in the big bed, I nap on the couch, I always have food and water, and I'm never left outside in the cold or the rain. Not every dog has it so good. 

Mom says dogs are the most courageous animals on earth. We're steadfast in all things. We never stop trying to please our pack leaders. 

That's true. The best words ever are, "Good boy, Deucie!"

Yep. It's good to be me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment